Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's like saying you like cucumbers but you don't like pickles

I remember when I decided that I did not like Prada, her style does not appeal to me at all what so ever, but a few months back I found out that Miu Miu's creater is Miuccia Prada, who is Prada....have I confused you? I have seen a few Miu Miu show's on youtube and have been pleased but not blown away until now! And I kind of feel like it's that feeling that you know that pickles come from cumbers, but you prefer cucumbers over pickles anyways because of the look and taste. I guess that apply's to Miu Miu vs Prada.

These are a few of my favorite from the Miu Miu Fall 2011 collection and I also added the video of the show. I like the collection tords the end,the music also picks up a bit more, and I love the shoes from start to finish....glitter....YES PLEASE!!!