Last Friday I was feeling kind of sad and the sad me wanted to stay in bed and hide from the world but the other side told me that I needed to get my ass to Walgreen's so I got my ass up and out of the house. I would say I am a somewhat snazzy dresser, I like to go out of my way to look nice/stylish a young lady in her late 20's, so I thought I would put on some heels.....I know, just a 5 block walk to Walgreen's but come on, I was looking for a "lets try to feel hot". I put on these clogs that have a slight heel to them, I was happy with my outfit, but when I left the house and as I was walking I started to feel stupid and I don't think I have ever felt stupid when I have worn heels in the past, if anything they have made me feel powerful! Maybe it could have been from my mood but I do make fun of the girls who wear heels to school, have you been to CCSF, it is a VERY hilly school, your heel's could easily pop off!!
I have A LOT of heels and I wish I could wear them more often but San Francisco I would say is a not a heel friendly city, I'm more of a flat boot girl, I need to know that I can get around with my feet!
I think it was just my mood.