I played it cool I would say for the most part, the only time I got nervous was when the lady wanted be to do some stuff on the computer. I forgot how to do some stuff and I was also not familiar with of the systems she wanted to to use. She also asked me to set up some packet and I asked her if there was a model already made in how it should look and she said "no" so I just winged it and of cores it was wrong..........well what did you expect me to do when I had nothing to work with! Towards the end of the say the lady seemed a little bit over me asking me questions and she said I could go home, she said that she would send me my check and let me know if I need to come in next week. I care but don't at the same time, I talked with my cousin last night ans she said it seemed like I did everything just fine, she said it takes someone who starts a new job at least 3 months to adjust to everything at the work place, and she also said "it's your first day, of cores your going to ask questions!"
I really liked the office and the location, there is a really nice area down the block to sit and have lunch at and my bus line is like 3 blocks away, the other people in the office seemed really nice and I could see myself working there, but maybe this lady didn't, who knows. I was also telling my cousin I didn't know what was expected of me and also was there something I had to do that was going to make it or break it for me to get the job.
Mixed feelings is what I have, about this job, and about myself.