Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Adult world"......as my mother likes to call it when you have a job

I had a phone interview about 3 weeks ago....I think it was that long ago. Anyways, they were the first job that I applied for that called me back and wanted to talk me! And they are the first job that I applied for that wanted me to come in to their office and "work" for them for a day and I get paid for it even if I screw it up!

I am a kind of surprised with myself that I'm not freaking out, I mean I am worried on how I'm going to do and how its going to go and if they are going to like me and am I going to like them, but at the same time I feel like "oh well"! What I am freaking out about is though, this is it, adult hood is here and it's coming strong!

I have set out my cloths to wear for tomorrow, I have packed my bag all is missing is my lunch that I will fix tomorrow morning, I have my iPod packed with a great playlist (almost typed mix tape). I'm going over in my head on how its all going to go, I just hope the women who I will be working for is as nice as she was on the phone. I will be working for a headhunting company and I will be the paid intern who will be doing clerical work. I start at 10am - 5:30 (maybe)it's down town and the only exciting part about this is that my friend's office is not too far away and I might get to see my brother (he's a bike messenger).

I'll keep you posted on how it went!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Well, "Adult World" here you are, no turning back now!