Monday, August 16, 2010

Pulling it out of my ass!

I talked with my parents of the cost of how much my privet testing is going to cost, and its going to be a lot! My mother said that her and my father have spent more on me for school/medical things and this is nothing. When is comes to school and medical things money has never been much of an issue but then again I have never known how much they were spending! I also have not had to do much on my own, and not that I'm afraid to do things on my own, I have and I do, but when it comes to really really big things in my life I like to have my family by my side. Unfortunately this issue dealing with the waiver process for school, my family can't really be my side, they can only cross their fingers and hope along with me. I just realized that I really have no idea in what I'm doing and I also realized that I'm going to have to pull this out of my ass!

The last time I was in a situation where I was on my own in a way was when I was talking an English class and it was our finale paper, it was a group project (I would rather be hung then do a group project, they NEVER go well). I was the only American in my group, I was also the only person who was reading the book and I was also the only one who had been out of high school for more then a year! Looking back I really dont know how I did it, but I did, I got the group an A, I had no idea what I was doing, I pulled it all out of my ass......the end result was great, but to get that A was hell!

So, will the end result for this waiver that might happen be great just like the last time? Because I really do think heads and balls will be cut off if I find out that all the money and years wasted was a joke!