Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Airhead reading

I have never been one to read deep meaningful books, just like my television taste as well, I like to keep that airhead and trashy all the way! I like to read books that make me feel fabulous and make me say "OMG, I have felt this way". So I would like to share with you a few books that I have read a long the way, and I have also found out that 3 of them will be made into movies!

#1.
(This was a good book, but the ending was like WTF, and then I realized that I need to buy the other book to finish off my WTF)

#2.
(This started off a little slow, and then got juicy and then got slow again, but a cute read, I think there is a 3rd book out because again the ending was WTF)

#3.
(I am reading this right now and I can't put it down!! It is really good so far and I hope it keeps getting better!!)

#4.
(A good juicy read all the way, loved, loved this book!)

#5.
(Could not put this book down, it was funny and juicy and you are rooting for her in the book and she has a dog and sex, what more can you want!)