Monday, June 7, 2010

Space

Every weekend is spent with My Guy, from the day I met him, EVERY WEEKEND has been spent with him! Yesterday (Sunday) when we got up in the morning we needed to head over to my house because the dog I take care of was being dropped off. My Guy hung around the rest of the day (I didn't mind at all)we walked the dog, looked at 2 places for him in the neighborhood and he had dinner with my parents.

As I was getting ready for bed my Mom came into my room to say good night to the dog and I guess chat with me for a bit, she asked me if I think I spend too much time with My Guy and I said yes. She said to me I have been single for so long and then My Guy comes along and the 2 of you have been joined by the hip, I agreed with her, I really do love my alone time, and as of lately I can't wait for the work week to come because I get to sleep in my own bed and all of my stuff is here. She said did I ever worry that this might stop, like My Guy one day he doesn't want to see me as much as he does right now and I told her no, I worry that I'm going to feel that way. If it was up to My Guy I would be moving in with him when he finds his new place, and I have already nipped that in the bud by saying "I need to be with you for a year and then let's talk about moving in with each other".

My Mom got me thinking, I had a hard time sleeping last night........also having a dog waking you up at 5 in the morning didn't help ether!

I love My Guy very much, I know he is the best guy I have ever met and probably is going to be the best guy I will EVER meet.....I'm going to try to hang on to this guy for as long as I can! But I do feel I need a week and a weekend to myself, I know pitching this idea to him is going to be nails on a chalk board but I need to say something or I know at some point I'm going to crack; I also feel this might be the perfect timing too. See I'm taking care of a dog, and that means he is my responsibility, so sleeping over would mean I would not be doing my job, also in about a week and a half we are going on a vacation and we will be together for a week! I think I get to have this time, I feel this will be good for us. We will still talk on the phone and see each other I'm just not going to sleep over, yes I like this idea very much :)

SPACE, I NEED SOME SPACE!!!!