Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bye, bye school!!

About a week and a half ago my councilor called me with some REALLY GOOD NEWS!! He said that being that I started college in 03-04, at that time they were giving out wavers to students who were taking this low level math class, and my councilor found this out and said that I apply to this.......drum roll please, I GET A WAVER, I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL EVERYONE!!!!

It was the best news in a while,I called my Mom right after I got off the phone and she was really happy for me, and then I called My Guy and he was very happy for me and then I told my Dad when he got home from work and he did a fake faint and gave me a big fat hug. I announced a hint of the good news on the networking site and thought that maybe some of my friends would have been excited for me, but not so much, its okay I guess.......even some other family members I told didn't seem to care that much as well. I wasn't expecting people to throw me a party, but everyone who knows me, knows how hard school has been and how math in particular has been hard, so to get this waver is a REALLY BIG DEAL to me!!!

My Guy told me that it's going to sink in later, its going to take a while to realize that your really done with school, I agree, it has not hit me yet, I think I'll believe it when I see the papers. To be smart I'm going to take an easy class, a PE class just to stay in the school system just encase if anything happens, but once I get the papers its adios school!! I can't wait for the day I'm really not taking care of kids anymore, and I trade my chucks for cute work shoes, make real money and hopefully see if My Guy and I last a year and talk about moving in :)

This year has had a few up's and downs, but the up's have out weighed most defiantly!!!