Thursday, April 8, 2010

What I'm spose to have before I turn 30?

I got this from The Frisky.com

1. Clothes that fit the size she is now, not the size she was five years ago (duh)
2. A weekly income that covers the rent (or mortgage payment) (some day..soon!)
3. An orgasm (ummmm)
4. Always enough toilet paper (I'm not a dude!!)
5. A hair stylist she trusts (YES, and I LOVE her!!)
6. A favorite song, porn site, image, movie or fantasy that always gets her in the mood (get real!)
7. Health insurance (Check)
8. A signature drink (cheep beer and white wine?)
9. A healthy relationship with her parents (%99.9 yes)
10. Bras in the correct size (I have no boob's really for a bra but yes I wear my correct size)
11. Enough alcohol in her home to offer drop-by guests a cocktail (someday)
12. An emergency hangover remedy (sleep!)
13. A voter registration card (no, but I do vote)
14. A wardrobe that includes the perfectly flattering little black dress, a great pair of heels, jeans that make her ass look great, and a cute hat that hides a bad hair day (I don't have that "little black dress" I have plenty of great heels and I only wear jeans that make my ass look good, duh!)
15. A yearly appointment with her gynecologist (YES)
16. The name of reliable movers to give her friends when they ask for help relocating (um your on your own)
17. The gumption to ask a man out ( I have done it, dont really like to, but I have done it)
18. A group of girlfriends who get it ( I have one...)
19. A set of tools (and the ability to use them ... even if it’s just to hang a piece of art) (Oh please, just call a handy man and hope he's hot!)
20. A balanced checkbook (ummmm)
21. No interest in men who just aren’t that into her (I had to learn the hard way....and it payed off!!)
22. A vacation to look forward to at least once a year (umm sure)
23. A good bulls**t detector (what?)
24. The courage to stand up for herself and her beliefs (FUCK YEAH I DO)
25. A favorite sex position (Can you have more then one?)
26. A set of hand towels so guests don’t have dry their hands on her bath towel (gross!) (someday, I mean duh I cant stand it when people want me to wash on there towel that they dry there body off from!!)
27. Enough self-love to avoid and break off unhealthy friendships and relationships (Check)
28. A commitment to exercise (I wish my commitment was stronger, but I do have one)
29. A retirement fund (ummm)
30. A great vibrator (egh)

Most of these things are "get real" and some are "yes, duh", I think the men's one is more practical!