Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Your brain is fasinating......really because I dont think it is!

When I told My Guy one day that I was dyslexic he didn't know much about it.......like the rest of the world! I told him I really struggle in school particularly in math and in a way in life too, he mentioned that he wanted to know more about dyslexia but I just thought he said that to be nice and sound interested....wrong! The dude ordered a book called something along the lines of "The gift of dyslexia" and has been reading it now for about 2 weeks? Over the weekend I wanted to check out the stores on Height St. to see if they had anything better than what down town had to offer (no such luck...what is going on people, why am I not finding anything i like...I need some new tops, hello!!!) and he wanted to come along......because he wanted to be with his honey bee :) Barf....anyways he brought his book with him and when i would look at cloths he would read his book, at one point I passed by him and he said "T your brain is fascinating" I gave him a little smirk and said to him "Really? I find it to be annoying!"

No guy that I have ever dated, and not even my ex that I was with for about two years was interested in my learning disability like how My Guy is, its a little freaky but sweet at the same time. I will say this though, he loves math and I like that a lot!!!He also is trying to "brain wash" me a little bit in getting into the arts for a carrier, he say's that's what I should be doing.....that's what most people have told me. Maybe this go around I really will consider it, he said he wants to help me, and I know he would.

I sometimes feel I'm the one motivating everyone else and no one seems to turn it around, or I don't really motivate and no one ever motivates me, anyways its really nice to have someone in my life that motivates me!! And that finds me SO fascinating!!