After I finished the last blog I got a text message from my guy (have not decided on a name yet)and he asked if he could call me before I go to bed because he had some more feelings to share with me, I said fine.H
He called and I really was not sure how the conversation was going to go, he said to me that in way that what he has with me he would be a fool to loose it, he questioned how the world brought us together but he has stopped now and is just enjoying learning about each other.This really made me smile and made me feel better and have a lot less doubt. I know I get impatient about things like this "does he like me, or doesn't he?".He shows me everyday how much I mean to him and I should slap myself and enjoy it!!