Monday, January 18, 2010

Old stopping grounds and Hawaii reflections

My family and I went to see my ant her husband in Hawaii, the trip was really nice even though I got more bug bites than a tan!! The couple that helps out on the property are around my age and last summer the girl just started to take Bikram yoga, I was going to go with her but I got a nasty sunburn and then my period started....it was best I didn't go. But this time, no sunburn and period free, YAY!!! All I had ever herd from people was that Bikram is hard core, its a great challenge, its good for this, its good for that, bla bla bla; I couldn't look at the positive stuff I all could focus on was the scary stuff like your in a room that's 105!! I also had herd you can feel nauseous or faint, but Casey said don't worry if you feel that way you can step outside, everyone is really nice in the class. So I did it, last week on Wed, and....drum roll...it was not a challenge at all!!! Sorry!!! The heat was whatever, the poses was whatever, well I should t really say that there were 2 poses I couldn't do, it involved me arching my back backwards....Camel pose? I thought I was going to throw up, I forget the other one, but all the rest was easy. The second day I went Fri, Casey and I felt it was a little bit hotter in the room than the last time, and I don't know if having a salty lunch played a roll in it but I sweated so much on Fir that I was dripping!! I'm not sure if I want to take up a class, there is one kind of close to my house 5 min street care ride, it was cool but not really a challenging for me like I thought it was going to be. There is this other activity that I have been wanting to try out for a while now, its a secret for now :)

After dinner my bother and I would watch a movie, him and I had been wanting to see 500 Days of Summer, so that's what we watched.....lame!! My brother loved it but I thought it was such a disappointment! That night I was thinking why I didn't like this film so much......well the girl has been like almost every guy I have ever dated; like I seem to always be way more into the guy than the guy is into me. And also I didn't like that the guy in the movie didn't tell her she's a fucked up in the head bitch!!We also watched The Hangover and that I LOVED, it also got me thinking after the movie, even though what went on in the movie could highly doubtfully happen in real life, I did feel that I need to live my life more like a party.

With that,before I left for Hawaii, I went out last Friday night, I hung out with my friends co-worker, she lives out in the Nob Hill area, where my Ex used to live, I never go out that way anymore so it was a little funny to see what some of the places we used to go to for lunch or dinner/drinks looked like now (some the same and some closed). I was the first one to arrive to her place and she couldnt stop talking about the awesome weed my brother had given her and then how her guy friend from college was coming over in a few minutes and she said I was going to like him....little did I know I would....! Her friend arrived and um, well, hello Indie Clark Kent, hot, hot, hot, I was high as a kite and kind of tipsy from the vodka and soda, this guy had huge harry arms and was manly all over, I wanted to rip his cloths off and screw this guy till the sun came up........BUT I played it cool....for the time being!! After her other friends arrived, her neighbor stopped by, this guy was so creepy I was ready to punch him in the face. We offered if he wanted to smoke but he said he was already high from smoking with his friends...I think he was on something else, we asked him where he's from and says New Mexico, I told him "NM, you forget about that state, when you think of the US, you don't think of NM" he said that he has talked with some people who didn't even know that we have a sate called New Mexico....dumb asses!!

At some point I start talking with Mr. Creepy and he finds out that I'm an SF native, he said this city must have cool to grow up in as a child, and I said yes, but now it I think its kind of lame for kids, this used to be a family city but now its not anymore. I dont know how the conversation turned for the worst, but some how I said, when I tell people I'm a native they think I'm ether gay, I grew up in a Victorian house or I smoke pot....only one would be true, then this fucker adds or your a hipster, then he looks me up and down and smirks!!! I said "wow I never herd that one before, I think most of the hipsters come from LA, I look hipster to you?" "well your wearing a lot of black" "Oh no, I just worship the devil, that's why I wear a lot of black" Indie Clark Kent got a kick out that, and I turned all of my attention to him, Mr. Creepy left and so did we!!

I don't remember what bar we went to or what area of the city, but I do remember having LOTS of FUN!!! Indie Clark Kent and I were talking and flirting, he was trying to be a gentleman my not grabbing my ass, he felt just grazing it every now and then was safe ;) I don't remember leaving to go to the other bar, but I do remember it was really pretty inside and ICK know who La Roux was and then I for sure wanted him to grab my ass!! Some electro/hip hop mix was playing I asked him if he likes to dance and he said yes (score) so everyone is dancing and he comes up behind me and starts to dance with me; I normally would get freaked out by this but I was so drunk and stoned and I didn't care!! I remember tuning around to tell him he's a good dancer and gab about something else but then he drove in for a kiss and we kissed it felt like for hours, and yes he grabbed my ass, finally!! I had to pull away because I thought we were going to get in trouble by the bar, he sat down to the bench by us and had me sit on his lap, he wanted to kiss some more and so we did; then the lights went on (2am) and we left the bar and hopped in a cab and headed back to my friends place.

When we all got inside I had to pee like a mofo, after I was done I went to wash my hands and I looked in the mirror and my top lip was all black and blue!!! I looked like someone punched my upper lip, I was like "wtf happened??" and then I realized I was seriously sucking face with ICK, we were biting....it was awesome, but the end result not to much!! I head over to ICK and I show him what he did to my lip, he laughed and said he was sorry, I sleep off my drunkenness and sneaked out at 5am to head back home....finding a cab sucked but I got one.

I had SO MUCH FUN, when I was watching The Hangover I was thinking about last Friday and thinking how I need to have fun like that more often!! Even if I have to pay the price for a hangover the next morning and a bruised lip!!