I found when I was taking care of the 3yr old boy and he wanted me to color with him I got very excited because I really like to color in coloring books!! And when I was going out with Mr. Romain, I was feeling kind of stressed out around that time in my life and I remembered that coloring made me feel relaxed, so I went out and bought some coloring books, markers and crayons. I also liked to color the monthly picture Trader Joe's would provide, too bad I didn't take a picture of the Thanksgiving one, I was really proud of that! I know I'm way to old for this but I really enjoy it and it makes me happy and I think that's way more important!!

(
My brother felt the elves needed fangs, and he also felt that they should be giving the snow man family a bomb.....was not happy about this!!)

(
My favorite girl!)

(
This one took forever to color!)

(
Mostly by crayons)

(
Not really a fan of this one)