Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Show me love!

I think I have said that this city is small and officially last month it was confirmed! I went out on a date with this guy who's roommate just so happened to have gone on a few dates with my very good friend! I had no idea until my friend asked me where this guy lived and I told her and she said that this guy she just stopped talking with lived over that way and thought it would be funny if this guy's roommate was the guy she went out with a few times........well (lets call the guy I went out with Mr. Clean and his roommate SP). So Mr. Cleans roommate was the guy and when I found this out from a few texts exchanged back and forth that night of the date to my friend I wondered if Mr. Clean knew who I was? You see my friend showed SP one of her networking web sites and there are some pictures of me on there and I wonder at the end off all of this did I get set up? See I really like Mr. Clean, I was "love sick" for like a week and a few days, I couldn't sleep, or eat or even think straight, the night that we went out I ended up spending the night and we decided to not have sex......I thought I scored a gentlemen!Turned out not....he didn't call me the next day or even the fallowing weekend, but when the weekend came I realized that even if Mr. Clean did call and wanted to hang out that would make me look like a door mat, AND I AM NO BODIES DOOR MAT!!!

A week passed by and I felt I should try this online dating thing one more time (that's where I met Mr. Clean) and if nothing worked out I promised myself this would be it!!!! So I signed up and I gave myself 2 days, well on the 2nd day this guy sent me an email and from the pictures he seemed okay and the things he liked to do for fun seemed fine too, i sent him my email addy and told him he should email me being that I was going to cancel my account it needed to be done, 40 somethings where hitting me...GROSS) . I didn't here back from him for a few days, but I forgot about this guy like the moment I told him to email me........after the few days I get an email from him.....Surfer Guy. We exchanged emails back and forth, back and forth and finally we ended up talking on the phone......for like almost 2 hours!! We got together on Sunday night, the date went really well!! We eat at a sushi restaurant, the conversation was flowing, lots of laughs and smiles, then after dinner we decided to take a walk, but as I was driving back over to his place I had to go pee really bad so he said I could use his bathroom at his place; i thought that was harmless, NOT!!! Surfer Guy set me up!!! When I came out of the bathroom he said to come to his room for a second and he puts in this DVD and then I find I'm sitting on his bed and then after a few minutes I feel a hand brush up against mine and then THE KISS!! WHOA, I SO DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!! I mean I knew he liked me, because there where a few complements given at dinner but I guess I just thought we/him was going to play it slow.......I guess not because we ended up having sex!!! It was cute though, before we did it I told him that I don't want to send the wrong message and he said "at the restaurant when you dropped your sushi and told me you saw nothing and I said I don't know what your talking about and then laughed I knew I wanted to see you again" then he added "I want to see you again either way if we do or we don't have sex tonight, I like you"!!!

When I told my friend she got worried about me that I might end up with a fuck buddy again but I don't think I will because fuck buddies don't want to have a laundry party.........he had tons of loads of laundry and asked if I would help him out, also I spent the night last night and at one point in the night he turned to me and said "I have I told you yet that I think your adorable?" FUCK BIDDIES DON'T SAY THAT............RIGHT?????

Over the weekend my friends and I went this kind of lame dance club and they played this song and then today when I was doing some arrens it played again and I think the lyrics define my love life! I really like Surfer Guy and I really hope he sticks around!!!!!