Monday, June 15, 2009

Rub me the wrong way.

Why do some people rub us the wrong way? Most of the time I find this sad because there is nothing wrong with that person, they are very nice.....funny,"normal" bla bla bla, but for some odd reason they just rub me the wrong way. I try my hardiest to like them, but at the end of the day it just wasn't meant to be for me to get along with this person. This might sound mean, but at the same time its not important to me for me to get along with everyone, or be friends with everyone, I'm content with the people that I have in my life and I dont feel the need to go searching for new friends, unless I happen to be at some social gathering and hit if off with someone and its important to exchange numbers to have coffee (tea) with in that week.

I'm thinking what type of person rubs me the wrong way? From what I can come up with as of now would be, aloof? Not that I'm the most "on it" person, but some people are more aloof than others. Like this one guy I dated last summer, over all he is a nice guy but he says and does things that just rub me the wrong way and to keep me from loosing it, its better for me to not really go to places that I know he will be at, but if he just so happens to be someplace that I will be at as well, we say our "hellos" and keep a distance. People who are positive ALL THE TIME, rub me the wrong way!!! I'm sorry but I don't think that's normal, it freaks me out........life really sucks sometimes!!!!!

There is this poem my neighbor told me a long time ago, she asked me if I knew what day of the week I was born on, I told her I think it was a Wednesday and she said that's too bad, Wednesday is no good, then she said the poem:
Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.


So I'm full of woe? Well I would have to say this isn't too far off, BUT I would NEVER tell a child the day of the week you where born on was no good!!! Ever more reasons why I hate this women!!! I guess yes I like a little "woe" in my life, when things are "perfect" for a long time it kind of freaks me out, to me that's not normal, I need to live in the "real" not in a bubble, even though I do like to have my head stuck up in the clouds as much as possible.....day dreaming is the best!!! Does this make me a hypocrite?

Look, we cant all get along with everyone, and some people just rub us the wrong way in life, end of story! And as for me day of the week I was born on.....I'm not sure how it ties into this post but I felt like sharing it!