Sunday, April 19, 2009

Luck Was Not On My Side

This week was no good, on Tuesday I went to the doctors because.........this is SO embarrassing but I think I need to say it being that when I told my friends they never knew this could happen, I got a yest infection in my bee-hind :( It's much different from a vaginal yeast infection, its just itchy, but still annoying! Then to top it off on Friday I hit a car........no one was hurt, I just hit this couple's back bumper, and if anything my car suffered most of the damage. It was my first accident and after the couple and I exchanged info I drove to find a quiet place to park so I could ball my eyes out on the phone to my Mom. I knew my parents weren't going to be mad at me (I'm the do gooder in their eyes) but I was really upset with myself and really embarrassed. Then to make things even better I upset my brother unknowingly who than latter told me he didn't want to talk with me for a while,this news made me cry, I cried the most this week then I had in a while. I almost fell down the stairs last night, came very close to hitting my head! I strongly feel someone has a voodoo doll of me and they are just having lots of fun with it!!

I'm sure this is just all bad luck but apart of me feels I must have said or done something very wrong for all of these to happen to me.