Friday, November 21, 2008

He Called.

Messenger Boy called like he said he would and we saw each other that night, we had a “talk”. Any kind of “talk” is never really good but then it is, things always need to bed said in life, people need to know where they stand with others and in life so the “talk” can be useful. But then there is the not so useful part, all the stuff that the person has to say because most of it is stuff you don’t want to hear, like what Messenger Boy had to say! I realized after we talked that this guy I think is a little confused in the brain, says one thing then turns around and says or feels something else, WTF!!!

The first night I slept over at his place the next morning he said “I’m going to take care of you real good, you’re going to hang out with me”, now call me crazy but I would think anyone, not just women, ANYONE, would think that that means your dating, no? Like “I want to be your boyfriend/girlfriend”, because what else does that mean? In Messenger Boys head/world it means different, I’m a fuck buddy who he is going to be real nice to! Thanks Messenger Boy, thanks! I was always looking for a fuck buddy who was going to take care of me “real nice”……….GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

I don’t have a problem being a fuck buddy, I do have a problem with the fact that I kind of like this guy and it disturbs me. He is for sure someone that my parents would die and roll over in their grave for not to mention the rest of my concretive family, not that what they think matters at all, this is more to maybe give you an idea of what I’m dealing with. He’s a “bad boy” and as I look back at all the guys I have dated I think he might be the “badest” of them all. I’m like Duchess and he’s like O’Malley from The AristoCats .The topic of why women like the “bad boy” has been going on for years, I can answer this for my own personal feelings on why I like them, THEY ARE INTERESTING!!! I get so board easy and I have a personality that can easily walk all over a dude if he’s too soft. What I don’t get is I don’t go out of my way to look for him, or do I unknowing? I think when I reach my 30’s and I’m still going out with dudes who are like this then for sure I have a problem, I have 5 more years to craft the “no more dating or fucking bad boys” right? Ugh!

I know I deserve so much better, but I guess I let this go on because it puts some excitement into my life, and getting laid is always nice!