Sunday, May 25, 2008

His name was Up-Chuck

It was going to be an awesome night, I could feel it. I went to SF State to see my friends who graduated, took pictures, gave flowers, went back to the apartment, smoked then went to this AMIZING Italian restaurant in the Castro all the waters were good looking, even the owner and the host, “Why do they all have to be gay, WHY???” Anyways, conversation was flowing, plates were being shared, my tummy hadn’t been this happy in a very long time. When it was time to go we met with my friend Heather then headed over to the gay club the Look Out. Music was fun; all the girls were their Britney, Mary J, Madonna and Robyn then to top it off DRAG QUEENS. I think I secretly want to be a drag queen I think they are so fabulous, a dream come true would be for one to do my make-up and then hang out with them for a night. Anyways back to the story….free drinks are being passed out I’m already kind of gone, I get on the dance floor with my friends, were grooving and then I feel someone come up behind me, hands all over my body, Heather’s laughing at me but giving me a look like “if you want him off of you let me know” what a good friend. I always get uncomfortable when dudes want to dance with me, I don’t know how to get freaky on the dance floor, in the bed room no problem, but the dance floor I just can’t do it. So I turn around and ask the guy his name he shakes his head, as like he’s this mystery guy, he says something in my ear an all I here is “ your blasdfhsdfsjhdfius” the dude was meagerly drunk he starts putting his face into my neck, I wasn’t sure what he was trying to do, kiss me? Then all of a sudden I hear a yak sound and I step back and I see him start to walk away covering his mouth I turn to Heather I tell her what just happened and she starts to laugh, I ask her to help me clean it up in the bathroom. The line is long, we have to wait, I feel so gross I want this t-shirt and sweater to be off so bad and me in the shower ASAP. I get cleaned up and I tell the rest of my friends my night is over, I think your entitled to declare once someone up-chucks on you, your night is over, GROSS!!! The best part of the night was winning movie passes to a pre-screening to Sex and the City and access to the after party!!!!!