Sunday, March 9, 2008
The way no man I think could ever fuck me.
When Monday hits I wish it was Friday all over again, and then Tuesday comes and I forget about how good it feels when I’m high and drunk on the weekend, more high then drunk. Music sounds so much better when your high, I’ll never forget the first time I heard music when I was high, I kind of got freaked out and then I collected myself and gave in and it was amazing, at one point I told my guy friend Blake “the music feels like cream running down my ear” I had no idea what I meant by that and I don’t think he did either, I just knew the music felt smooth to my ears. I let go of everything, I feel the music is in my sole, in my body, fucking me the way no man I think could ever fuck me(alough having sex when your high is awesome), it hugs me and holds me and I love every minute of it. I wish I could be high everyday but I would never get anything done I would just lay on the floor of my room all day and listen to music and then of cores leave the house for my reliable cravings Pizza, Twix and Kit Kat’s, every fucking time, it’s nice to know when I’m high I’m at least consistent ! As for the rest of my life and the people in it, that’s a different story, or blog should I say?