Wednesday, January 13, 2016

it must come out

I had an MRI last week, the experience was alright. The tight space didnt bother me at all the noise the machine is very loud and kind of reminds me of EMD music. The tech people give you 2 shots, the first one slows down the movement in your abdomen and the second one I dont remember what it was for, but the second shot I cried because they had to use a butterfly needle. This week (today) I went to my doctors for a fallow up and she told me that I have a cyst on my left side that is the size of a grapefruit, its 8 cysts in a cluster and they are called chocolate cysts. They are called that because the cysts are filled with dead blood! Yay me!! My doctor will try to remove the cysts with out removing my ovary but it might not be possible....good news folks I still have another overy, my right one! Can this just be a bad dream and I get to wake up now?