Tuesday, July 2, 2013

If only you were real Mallory..

Have you ever become very interested in a character from a book, movie or t.v show? Like so interested that you wish they were real and you wish they were your friend or could just sit and have a drink with them? For a little while now I have been watching this t.v show on Hulu that was on air back in the 1980's called Family Ties and I have taken a huge interest in the older sister Mallory Keaton. I feel I can relate to her so much! Mallory is not interested in school, she likes fashion, likes to talk on the phone, she is goofy,she loves her friends and she is a really caring person. Mallory is someone who I really wish was real. Sometimes when I watch the show I get a little terry eyed because I wish such a character was real and in my life. Maybe this makes me a real crazy person but I don't care. I think I have talked about this before, as much as I have been disappointed with the girls/women who I have/had in my life I will never stop looking, dreaming and hoping for that friendship I would love to have so much.