Thursday, July 5, 2012
I hate you....
Dear Vagina,
I hate you! YOU SUCK!!! I try to keep you from spiting out cottage cheese but WHATEVER I DO, EAT, TAKE, YOU STILL SPIT OUT COTTAGE CHEESE!!! Please STOP!!! You make my life a living hell and also I feel my sex drive has been flushed down the toilet because of you!!!
It really sucks that I can't enjoy the foods and drinks like I used to, now knowing that most of them can cause the cottage cheese effect I feel what's the point of eating or drinking. I cant eat anything with high levels of sugar, and that is MOST FOOD!!! Also booze, booze has lots of sugar in it!!!
I am in a constant battle with you, constantly!! We are at it 24/7, if I could trade you in for a brand now one, I WOULD!!!! You are so annoying in my life, you bring nothing but hate when I think of you. At this point I would take a penis, only because I dislike my vagina SO MUCH!!!
I have enough shit in my life, you Vagina are something I should not need to think about, BUT I DO EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!
FUCK YOU VAGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!