My job hunting is still going on, although I have reached out to 2 people that I have known for a while and one responded to my plea! I will be meeting with this women who is going to help me with my resume and then go from there I guess. I am very grateful and thankful this is a start! I have also signed up to some babysitting/nanny sites, I really dont want to take care of kids but I know I cant hunt for an office job forever, money needs to be made!
I had a dream the other night of a black cat, it was in my room hiding under my bed and I wanted him out! My boyfriend sent me a link to what it means to have a cat in your dream and its was very interesting, the info was spot on; this is what is said, "To see a black cat means that you have some hesitation in determining what you actually want out of life" also " If you chase the cat then this shows that obstacles are currently in your way". I am very hesitant in determining what I want out of my life and for sure I have felt for a very long time that I have obstacles in my life.
I have been thinking if my family plays a role in some way of how things have ended up the way are, I was thinking what if I had artistic or creative parents, parents who were passionate about life, would I have been a more "go getter"? My parents are blue collar workers and people, honest life and honest living, simple, just the way they like it. And its fine, but what if they had a fun passion? I always admired kids who had parents who were into music or decorating their home, or even a passion for their kids! It would also be helpful and nice if I had some passionate and creative friends in my life.
I keep telling myself that if someone could just give me a chance a paying/paycheck chance it would be awesome, it would really lift me up. I have felt so dead, lifeless for too long and I also feel my brain is getting dumber! Seriously, I feel dumb!
To have the right kind of people in your life is really important, but I also think to have people who inspire you, who are passionate is also important.