Monday, October 3, 2011

It will happen.....someday, I'll make sure of it!

As my dream to become an inter designer will never happen....(because I don't think I have what it takes in a professional's eyes)another dream of mine would be to have created this awesome space or many rooms and then be featured in a design magazine....I think the inter-web will have to do AND I am SO OKAY with this!!! It would be like Vogue to me. Anyways, I stumbled across this website and I like that it allows you to submit pictures of your place or a few rooms of your house and then if they like what you got then you get a pro photographer to come in and then you are featured!

The site

A few pic's,

Kate & Mark's Mission Statement


Jeremy & Anna;s Lots of Light


Laura and Zev' Bold Colors


Praveen's Innovative and Playful Home


What I really like about this site is that not everyone's place is right out of a magazine, and not everyone's place is in some posh part of the city. These are real people expressing and sharing their craft; it's inspiring and beautiful!