I really miss my Sunday's - laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, hanging out with my Mom.
If your going to Europe soon don't watch the movie Taken, because all I can think about is being taken and never seen again and i'll have to fuck nasty ass fat fucks and I know I will get the worst vaginal infection I could ever think of, among other things!
I don't like that I'm only 27 and I already have hemorrhoids and gray hair, like come on!!! The gray hair....could we just wait till i'm 30? And the hemorrhoids....age 40?
I wish I could meet someone who never said anything about my body.
I wonder do people question if they feel they are a good friend/sibling/spouse/boyfriend, girlfriend? I have been thinking this lately.
I need some sun on my bones.
I joined the YMCA and I'm hoping to turn this bag of bones of a body into something cool.
I would like to get stoned and then dance.