So I didn't get the job, but I'm okay with it....kind of. But it was nice that the lady said what I should work on. Now I know for next time!
My ant is driving me crazy, after I told her that I didn't get the job she called me one evening and left a long message on my cell, I think she was drunk by the way, letting me know that it was fine that I didn't get the job (I'm aware of this that its okay, thank you). I wish I could some how have the message on this post but I'm not that tech sav. She wants me to go back to school but not just any school, a school like Held College, My Guy is not in favor of this, my Mom is in the middle and I really have no idea how I feel about any of this. I do know that I would love it if people would stay out of my life and let me decide on what I would like to do........I mean after all it is my life, right?
I also have been feeling trapped or left out, like I'm keeping myself locked away. There is something missing about me I feel and it's bringing me down.