Friday, February 11, 2011

Do you really care when I talk?

Do you find yourself you start talking with someone and you know they dont really have any interest in listening to you unless it has something to do with them? But when they talk, you give them your 100% attention? Sometimes I wonder do these people know how they are acting?

I would say I'm an honest person 98% of the time, if I know the person on a personal level and when they start talking about something and I have no interest in talking with them I will tell them right off the bat, or let them know to tell me later because I dont want to waist my time or theirs. I do and I don't like to talk about myself but I would say when this does happen its most of the time in a funny way, I dont like to pull out the "owe me is me" card........who cares that your dyslexic, who cares that you went to therapy, who cares if you have issues with your parents!!! Unless you want to know about me then I will tell you but I have to feel comfortable with you, but I get more pleasure learning about the other person that way I don't have to worry about "am I talking too much?".

If you find yourself not really listening to the other person try to turn on the ears and remember when you talk that other person they always listen's to you!