As of right now I am suffering from a stomach flue, not fun! Chills, fever, feeling like you could sleep for day's, and may I add your shit that you shit out is REALLY smelly water!!! I am feeling a little bit better......for now, My Guy came over and brought me some Gatorade and some Tulips! I could say that my 2011 so far could be better but I won't, because to base it on a flue would not be fare, right? But I would like to talk about 2010! 2010 was not a dull year at all!!! I met a wonderful guy who my family and friends just love, I ended a friendship that was not a solid friendship from the get go, I got my waiver for math witch fallowed me being done with school, MY Guy got his green card, I have to say some really good things came out of 2010. For new years it was perfect, My Guy cooked me dinner and then we watched House Hunter's marathon, had 2 sips of some very bad Champaign and then hit the sack by 1:30am!
For 2011 I hope to get a job, move out - move in with My Guy and travel around Europe. I also hope some things work out for some of my family and friends, babies are born and healthy, someone starting out on a new look on life!
I'm really happy to have this blog, I like to know that I have not only pictures to remind me of my memories but I have stories and feelings and I think that's important too!