Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It was really cool for a while......

Well I got what I wished for, what I hoped for, what I prayed for but deep down inside never thought it was going to happen.....I got my math waiver! It really happened, I'm FUCKING DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! Everyone that I have told has said congratulations and are happy for me, and I was happy/emotional for myself, but I also have had mixed feelings too. Whenever I have ended up with someone that I really really really wanted but thought that I was never going to get or didn't deserve it, and then got it, I kind of don't want it anymore; what does that say about me?

My dreams always have something to do with feeling trapped or someone or something is chasing me. For almost half of my life with school I have felt trapped now I just feel trapped with life. It's been 4 weeks now I guess that I have been looking for a job, I know this is not even that long, but I'm really really worried. I really do believe no one will want to hire me, I also feel that one day My Guy is going to realize how much of a loser Girlfriend he has and say adiós........I wouldn't blame him! It's not like I haven't been trying, I have applied to a temp agency, I have called them 3 times, I have sent them my resume and cover letter I have even tried to set up an appointment with some guy named Keith! KEITH, YOU SUCK!!! I apply to CL everyday all day, I go to this Gov website that my uncle told me about, the only job that I seem to be qualified for is in Vallejo!! UGH!!!!!

As I was moping the entry way of my parents house I was thinking maybe I should go back to school..........I really have no idea what the fuck to do. All I do know is that I'm sad and lost!