Wednesday, October 27, 2010

His Friends

As much as I like My Guy's friends at the same time they bug me just a little bit, but not enough for me to never want to see them. I think what bugs me is that if it were up to them they would like to see him almost every weekend and to me thats a bit much! My Guy and I have talked about that him and I have very different relationships with our friends, and its true, his friends are more like family members to each other, they are really there for each other 1000%! I like the friends that I have in my life and I know they would help me out if I asked, but for sure the relationship is much different from My Guy's friends. I mean do I want to talk with my friends on the phone everyday and see them every weekend? I did when I was in high school and a little bit when I graduated from high school, its not like I wouldn't like to talk with them everyday on the phone or see them every weekend but I really like my alone time and my family time.

I also think friendships in San Francisco are odd, I have meet some people who have a bunch of close friends fallowed with a few groups they hang out with, and then I have meet some people who just have a few friends and thats it. When I got into my 20's I started out with no friends, then I made some "friends" then they left then I met my ex then he dumped me and then I was left with no friends again for a while and then over time I made some friends and only really 3 of them have really stuck around! My Guy's friends he has known for his whole life, most of them, and I wish I had that, I really do. I have always kind of considered myself of a loner, and over time I have been okay with that, but sometimes I wish I had what My Guy has, it must be a really cool feeling. But as I always say, "something is better then nothing" and I would for sure rather have 3 awesome people in my life then no one at all :)