Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One adult and one psycho

I wrote a blog titled Fake Friend and I would like to update you on that! The FF finally used her brain and asked if I was mad at her and if we could talk (this was over via text messages) I told her that I was busy (at this moment I was) and so then she asked if she could call me tomorrow and I replied back saying that I did not want to talk with her now, and maybe I would later. She did not like this at all, and said that fine, but she feels she at least gets to know if I'm mad at her or not because we are friends and friends are honest with each other. Um, FF, we were never honest with each other, I felt like from day one when we met that I had to walk on egg shells around you, and when you said jump I felt I was always saying how high.

There was an email I was waiting for, expecting and it came:
"Hello T,

since you inexplicably do not want to talk to us I'd appreciate if you could send me back my house and mail keys."

Thank you,

Fake Friend


I replay back:
"Your key will be in the mail by the end of this week.

Your welcome,
T.


She says back:
"Thanks.

I'm sorry this had to ended up this way. Since you started dating My Guy, I felt you did not need us anymore anyway
."

I like that she thought that I made this decision because I found someone! This was a long time coming! Seeing someone or single, it was going to happen!!

After this email I decide to send an email to her husband who has been my friend, most people think I met him first and that's not true I met FF first then her husband. I wanted to send him an email because FF used the word "us" as in I didn't want to talk with her husband too and that was not the case, so I felt i needed to make some things clear. And I knew sending her an email was not the way to go because it was going to turn into a email battle and I was not interested in that what so ever.

The email went a little something like this:
"I just received the email from FF asking for the house/mail key back and I will for sure give that back to both of you, I'll send it in the mail and you should have it by the end of this week.

She also said "us" as in I'm not going to talk to both of you when she said I have decided to inexplicably stop talking. I just want to let you know that I don't have a problem with you or FF I don't hate anyone! Its just been over the years FF has done and acted a certain way and it has been adding up and I have had enough. And to avoid a big drama mess I think the best thing to do is to just leave it alone. I just wanted you to know this, I do think its a shame how this is had to turn out and I also think its kind of sad how our friendship has changed over the year, but I do know that people change and nothing can last forever.

I'm sure you will be showing this email to FF and that's fine, its fair.

T"

Well, I get an email 2 day's later as My Guy and I were heading out for drinks:
"T,

I received the house key but not the mail key so I'd appreciate if you could send that as well. I'd also appreciated if you didn't contact my husband behind my back. I don't know what you were expecting from sending him that email except, of course, bothering me.
I've been forgiving you for unacceptable behaviors more than one time in the past. I might not have been a perfect friend -but who is really- yet I know that I always tried to say sorry and fix my mistakes. You, on the other hand, did not even ever realized when you've hurt me. Just like you did, however, I'm not going to bother or waste my time telling you how I feel or try to save this friendship.

FF"


I will admit it was hard to not reply to any of this bullshit, it really was, but I had to keep telling myself your the adult and she is the psycho!

I tell her:
"FF,

I don't have your mail key, I was never given a mail key, the only possession of yours that I had was your house key. Maybe you have mistaken me who might have your mail key for someone else.

T -
"

And she says back....I laughed:
"Good.
FF
"

I was really proud of myself for sticking to my guns, but also sad that in realizing that I have never had a nice female friendship, EVER! The one female friend that I have in my life right now has really been the best one, she has never made me feel stupid or crazy, or has put me down, she always was down to get goofy; yes we have had our little bitter moment but was never comparable to what I endured in the past. I hope she sticks around :)