Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just because he got to do it doesnt mean you get to!

When you start to seriously date someone you start to find things out about each other, like what you have done in your past in the bed room, for example with past lovers/fuck buddy's! I don't know why, but if you tell the guy that your seeing that you have done this or that BUT you don't ever want to try or do that ever again they feel that being that you have tried it that you must do it again!! Well let me tell you a little something........WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!!!

CUM, DOES NOT TASTE GOOD!!! I was thinking of that being my title for this post, anyways, no it really doesn't taste good and I don't care if I let my ex cum in my mouth like 6 years ago and I also let some guy I had a class with cum on my face.........I DID NOT ENJOY BOTH EVENTS!!! Sometimes I feel, and I really don't think it matters how great the guy is, once a guy has you he feels he is entitled to stick his dick in whatever hole you have. The other day when My Guy and I were getting ready for our day I asked him if I wanted to try anal sex would he go along with it and he said yeah sure, like no big deal, sure I would try that out, why the hell not. I guess if I had an outtie I would feel very comfortable to stick it in places if the opportunity was interesting and safe enough and got me horny. Now their are some women out there who do enjoy the cum very much, but I am just not one of them and I will let you know that right away when I'm dating you, and when I'm serious about something I do not like I'M FUCKING SERIOUS!!!

If only men could somehow be a women for like a day or a week, personally I would make them be a women for 2 weeks, one of the weeks they would have to experience being on the period, I mean come on what fun would be if they didn't experience that, right!!!???

So to all the men out their, great and assholes, when a women say's "yeah I tried that and I didn't enjoy it and I don't want to try that again" SHE MEANS IT!!!

Thank you!