Sunday, July 18, 2010

Forgetting about everything!

My summer so far has been good! My Guy and I have been really enjoying each others company, last month we took a trip to Hawaii to see my Aunt; I was really excited about this trip in particular because My Guy had only been to Waikiki and he didn't like it and so he kind of had a sour taste in his mouth about Hawaii (I don't blame him, Waikiki SUCKS!!). Where my Aunt lives is on the north shore of Oahu, is very easy living, once you get to the north shore you forget about everything, you don't miss your cell phone, you don't miss the computer, you don't miss your friends and family back home, work, school NOTHING!!! To me that's what a vacation should be about, really enjoying your trip, not thinking about all the things you normally think about when your back home.

One day My Guy and I went to the beach that was down the road from my Aunts house that is open to the public and My Guy saw a turtle in the water, he took his under water camera and shot this really cool video, I wish I was not such a chicken when it comes to large bodies of water but I am, so I missed out on this once in a life time experience!!