Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fake Friend

I think that you were never my friend, and after 4 years of knowing you, and after countless times I have put myself out there trying to be friends with you and you always seem to turn your head the other way, well guess what I'M DONE!!!

I remember one night you and your boyfriend at the time now husband, were dropping me off and we were in the car out front of my house and I asked you if you would like to go to Asia SF and you turned to your boyfriend and asked if he would like to go and he said "not really" and then turned back to me and said "no, thank you", I said okay, thanked you for the ride said good night and went into my house and cried! I cried because you didn't want to hang out with me with out your boyfriend by your side. Before you guy's were even got together, you told me that you were into him, and I was happy for you, but something went off in your FUCKING crazy head of yours and you decided that I liked him too so you stopped calling me to invite me to things, I cried about that as well!!! But let me tell you a little secret, your boyfriend now husband had the hots for me (not that I ever would have gone for him)at the time and I think he just settled for you!

You hound me on what I wear and demand to know if it's new, and cant stand if I have something on that you have never seen before, GET A FUCKING LIFE!!! You and your husband have never made a full attempt to talk with My Guy or get to know him, you ignore him. Every time we talk on the phone about getting together you sound like your in a great mood and then the night we get together you have a stick up your ass EVERY TIME!!! So, I'm done, you have been nothing but a bitch to me, I have tried to many times to be friends with you, and you shut me down every time and I'm so over looking like a fool and trying and getting no where.

I really do hope you do find out about this post and read it! All I ever wanted was to be your friend, and you continuously gave me the cold shoulder. It's really a shame because I'm an awesome friend to have, but I guess you'll never really know that will you! And the day you ever do contact me, all hell is going to to break loose!!