Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I will only go shopping with you!

I think I'm going to call this guy in my life "My Guy", I have always liked that song, and latley we have been "stuck like glue" so why not! My Guy told me the other day that he's never going shopping for cloths or any other kind of shopping (expect for food) alone, he thinks I have a good eye for things......don't mean to toot my own horn but I do! For example, he needed a new bed and new bedding, so last weekend we looked at beds, we first went to Sleep Train, NEVER EVER, EVER GO THERE!!! Sleep Train is a RIP OFF!!! A thousand or two dollars for a mattress??? I talked him out of it and told him he has a hole in his head if he spends that much money on a mattress!! So we went to Mancini's and OMG what a price difference!!! Not only were the works not all leachy to us, they left us alone but were around if we had questions, AND for what My Guy got was way less then a thousand or two, we are talking mid hundreds people; AND delivered the next day!!

The following weekend we went shopping for bed sheets and a duvet cover and some cloths too. I took him to H&M and he acted like he just saw Elvis, he didn't know about H&M and he couldn't believe how trendy the cloths were for how cheep they were, oh boys!! This is a picture of the bedding I helped pick out with him, he got it at CB2 (Crate and Barrel 2), I was really happy the way it turned out!



This picture is his old bed, his new bed is really nice, all high and soft and doesnt makes noises when you move....crappy bed frame, but not anymore!!