Sunday, February 28, 2010

Buzzed with no alcohol involved!

About two weeks ago I decided to try out the Google Buzz, being that I have no interest in Twitter and I like Google anything. So I thought I would treat this Buzz thing like Twitter I guess and I just started to "friend" everything that I found interesting, little did I know that I would be shot with cyber Cupid!

I "friend" this guy and he made this big deal about it, I didn't understand why because this guy had like 31 people fallowing him, so why did he care about me? He posted a picture of my profile on Buzz and asked "who is she?" I replied back saying "a mystery with 5 fingers and toes" this was meant to be a message as like my other 5 fingers and toes are giving you the middle finger, but it didn't work out that way. This "flirting" went back and forth for a bit, until I decided I would post a picture of myself. I didnt realize that after I posted the picture that one of my eyes looked a little odd from the other one. This guy made a comment asking if there was something wrong with my eye, was there something wrong with my eye. I found this really rude so I called him on it, and then he personally sent me an e-mail saying that what he said was rude and he was sorry and would like to start over again. I agreed and then sent him a good picture of myself, he replied back saying that I was beautiful! We e-mailed a few times and found out that we had A LOT in common!!!! The night I came home from my brother's Valentines house party, I saw that he was on-line and I decided to IM him, we talked from like 10:30 to 2:30 am!!! We IM'ed for a about a week and decided to meet!

We met up at Magnolia around 6:30pm, had some drinks and food, then after we went to some of the bars around the area, we kissed and it was so nice, and then we looked at our cell phones and it was about 2am! He wanted to see me again the next day....I was so happy to hear this! The energy we have just feeds off of each other, I feel like I have known this guy forever, we are like peas and carrots! He is so good to me, I kind of feel I'm in a dream, the sex is just amazing and for the first time I think EVER, I feel comfortable with a guy! That's a big deal for me! He treats me the way I thought I only dreamed about.

It all happened so fast, he keeps asking me "how did you find me?" I tell him I didn't find him, I don't even really know how it happened, but I do know that this feels GOOD and I hope it only gets better!