Monday night I'm at House of Shields and my friend and I are getting ready to leave and I feel my phone vibrate in my bag, I take it out and I get a text from someone I do not know, random number asking if I'd like to go on a date! I show it to my friend and she's like "is it Arms, or Mr. Romanian?" I said no, I know those numbers, so her and the bartender (who we know) said to reply back to this text and ask who is this, so I did and no reply back. Now this could have been a wrong text or it could have been some guy I went out with....witch leads me to my topic!
On new years day, 3:30am Mr. Romanian texted me happy new year, I did not reply back although I did want to asking him to please delete my number from his cell! This other guy that I was seeing one summer I know still has my number his is cell, why do guys(maybe ladies too)keep numbers of people they dated and know they are never going to talk or see ever again? Once I'm done with a guy his number it is deleted from my cell, there is no reason to have him in my cell anymore, I'm never going to call the crazy or jerk (that's what I seem to ever go out with) ever again.....even if the sex was amazing! It also doesn't allow me on drunk or horny nights to call or text them. Just knowing that they have my number I get worried that they will do this to me, and possibly one did...the mystery texter!
Please delete my number, please!!