I feel like there is this hour glass floating on top of my head, and its really making me upset. I don't know if I can give school another semester, I don't know if I can take care of one more kid and I don't know how much I can take of feeling left behind. I've been thinking about going back to therapy but every time I think about it I feel its not going to help this time because my therapist isn't going to make me feel better about math or being single or feeling left out in life; that's only something I feel I'm going to have to do on my own. She would only be a new ear for me to vent to, and it just doesn't seem worth it.
Today I had to bring my baby cousin to pre-school and the location is not the greatest to get to when you don't have a car, but its manageable, just a long fucking walk! I love her so much, but apart of me did not want to do this today, the bus was packed, I had 2 big bags, one mine (I was going to go to class right after) and then the dipper bag; I also had the stroller and the kid. I drop the kid off, I felt sad that she cried when I left, but it was nice at the same time to know I would be missed. I had to take a differnt route to class, because of the location of the pre-school was, when I got on the street car I was wearing my headphones and daydreaming as usual, at some point I notice all the people sitting in front of me where looking kind of in my direction, I turn my head and see an old man laying on the floor between the door and the step! As I'm about to get up, some people rush over to help him, his hand is bleeding and the street car will not be moving for a while because the Muni driver says he's going to call for the ambulance. The ambulance comes, the EMT guys were taking their time I felt a little too much, and at this point I was wondering should I get off and just walk the rest to class....my toe still kind of hurts and the blocks around the neighborhood of school are SO LONG!!! So a Muni cop gets on and asks people what happened, I seem to be the only one who knew the most detail, and he asks for my name and I tell him I didn't see the whole thing so you can have my name! We all have to get off and go to another street car, I made it just in time for class.
I sit down and I start to get all terry eyed, my math teacher comes over to see how I'm doing with the homework and he see's I'm kind of crying I tell him "today is not a good day" he says that's okay and leaves me alone. I notice that Arms is in the testing room, I guess he still has not passed the last test yet you need to take to pass the class....WHY!!! The game, I am SO OVER the eye game, like just pass this test so I don't have to have sexy thoughts running in my head when I'm on the bus going home......or in class!! I really really really wish I could find out what he's thinking when he looks at me, does he think I'm odd looking or hot? Does he want to do crazy kinky things to me or does he think who would touch me? I wish there was a right moment to talk with him but there isn't, I really don't get life sometimes, I really really really don't!
I'm crossing fingers and toes for 010 to be better, because 09 has been no good!