Friday, October 9, 2009

Crazy Dreams!

I know hearing or reading about other peoples dreams are not that interesting but I have had 3 crazy dreams in 3 nights and I really feel like sharing them!

1. I was on some island and I was standing in a shallow pond of beautiful clear blue water and all of a sudden a herd of zebra's come running past me in all different directions but they were not your average zebra's, like black and white, their body was like a lava lamp/a Basso&Brooke dress, it was crazy beautiful!! Then the zebra's turned into guys........hot guys, and one of them came up to me and started talking to me but I dont remember what he said; all I do remember is he pointed to the right and I walked off and ended on some ship with a little boy running around and my father trying to go with him on some elevator that was for employees only......CRAZY!!!




2. So I know my friend is going to roll her eyes when she reads this, but IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!! The Writer was in my dream (the guy who I had acting class with) we were naked in bed......this bedroom by the way was covered in books and it was dark, dark red and black seemed to be the them!At one point he takes this little little pepper shaker and shakes white stuff on the pillow and sniffs it up his nose and I ask him
was that coke and he says yes and then I tell him how I have been thinking of trying coke and then that was the end of the dream.........CRAZY!!!
FYI: I don't plan on trying coke EVER!!!!

3. My 3rd was very weird, some parts are a little fuzzy so excuse me for that! I'm in LA and its at night and I'm hanging out with 2 of the girls from the TV show The Hills Audrina Patridge and Stephanie Pratt and Miss DVF (Diane von Furstenberg!)I'm trying to park my car (I should have been driving something expensive, not a Nissan!!)anyways, we park the car by a corner store and I wasn't that happy about it but the girls told me the car was going to be fine, after we get out of the car I dont remember where we went but I do remember coming back to the car and one side of the car was smashed, so I turn to DVF and tell her she should give me $400 for the car and she said "Oh okay fine, but only because I make so much money darling" then this rose colored van shows up and DVF tells everyone to get in but before we get in the van we notice that there is a party going on in this building by my wrecked car, I ask her can we go and she says I can just walk into any party!
The End!