Monday, August 3, 2009

8-3-83

Today at 4am I turned 26 (that's when I came into the world)! Out of all the numbers I have turned this number I am nervous about the most, or am I just nervous about tonight? So many people are coming (well they say they are coming) and it has shocked me, I never thought some of these people would want to come to my party. I'm sure its all in my head, or could be true or maybe both that I think most people dont like me because I can be somewhat of a shit; I think also being that I kind of dont like everything about myself I dont see why anyone would want to hang out with me or be my friend. I'm kind of regretting tonight, it would help a lot if my brother was home, I would make him take the street car with me, put my head on his shoulder and he would tell me "everything is going to be fine, dont worry!!".I'm sure he would also make me laugh, he's really good at that!!

I'll keep you posted!