Friday, February 15, 2008
Liam Gallagher save me.
I sit in front of this computer home on a Friday night, it's been a while, being home on a Friday night; I've put Oasis "wonderwall" on repeat, i love when he say's " because maybe your going to be the one that save's me", lately i would like to be saved from this city. I love San Francisco, i was born and raised here, and so were my parents, i'm a rare breed. So i love SF but i dont think SF loves me, but then again i think no matter where i live (if i ever move) i will always be the fish out of water. I was really thinking about this the other day, the fish out of water thing, being that it was a topic in my acting class, " why do i feel thats my title of my life?" I think parts of it have to with the school i went to; when you go to a school with 60 kids from 6th to 12th grade.............it was a nightmare. We didnt have the sports games, dances and all the other things that a normal school has, i missed out on so much, and now being 24 i feel i'm playing catch up with myself more then ever, as if i know i'm going to die at 24 or something. I'm more board with myself then ever, i'm questing myself more then ever, and i have never been more into myself then ever. So Liam Gallagher will you save me form this fire that is out in my heart?